The Verdict Is In

Well there is bad news and there is good news. As you might expect at this point we are not going ahead with our screening on Friday night. The red alert made that decision a bit clearer! The good news though is that we are screening the film instead next week, on Fri 9th March. Stay safe and warm until then.

Advertisements
Published in: on February 28, 2018 at 8:33 pm  Leave a Comment  

Screening Update for March 2nd

Hi everyone,

As we are all aware by now this week is forecast to be particularly cold. At this point we will be just keeping an eye on the forecast over the course of the next few days and then decide if we can go ahead with our screening. We are obviously hoping the area won’t be too badly affected and that the worst will have passed by Friday evening. But watch this space and we will post an update closer to the time.

Published in: on February 26, 2018 at 1:24 pm  Leave a Comment