Screening Update for March 2nd

Hi everyone,

As we are all aware by now this week is forecast to be particularly cold. At this point we will be just keeping an eye on the forecast over the course of the next few days and then decide if we can go ahead with our screening. We are obviously hoping the area won’t be too badly affected and that the worst will have passed by Friday evening. But watch this space and we will post an update closer to the time.

Published in: on February 26, 2018 at 1:24 pm  Leave a Comment  

The URI to TrackBack this entry is:

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: